Your partner for better health...
Welcome to our home on the web. Our family has served this area for over fifty years with quality personal care and high value for your health care dollar. Generations have benefited from our many services including prescriptions and compounded formulas, home medical and respiratory equipment.
We are a fully certified, full service provider of home health care equipment, supplies as well as certified respiratory services. Any of your needs whether a cane tip high end respiratory equipment is provided with the expertise our staff has gleaned over years of service to our area. Whatever your need may be, we have you covered. Our certifications are with Pharmcap and the American Board for Certification.
We also are providers for a large variety of Medicare part B and D insurances.
We are a full service retail pharmacy that accepts most major insurance and Medicare Part D drug plans. Our cash prices beat the big box stores and our service is tops over them hands down. Come experience the difference.
We are a fully certified, full service provider of home health care equipment, supplies as well as certified respiratory services. Any of your needs whether a cane tip or high end respiratory equipment is provided with the expertise our staff has gleaned over years of service to our area.
With our area's first retail pharmacy clean room over 20 years ago, we are an established provider of compounding services.
Our pharmacy staff brings almost 100 years of experienced exacting care to each custom prescription we dispense.
• Chappax RX for convenience and safety
• Increase Compliance
• Easier to remember medication regimen
• Easy to store and open
• Easy to carry
• Easy to read labels
• Eliminates confusion
• All administrative time doses in one pouch
• Easier to remember to take the correct medication at the right time
• All pills (even vitamins) for one administration time can be packed in one pouch
• Medications can be organized by date and time for 30-, 60-, or 90-day supply
• Eliminates the need for cumbersome daily reminder boxes
• Easy-to-read labels, easy-to-open tear pouches
• One pouch makes taking medication to work easy
• Convenient for organizing children’s medications
• Helps elderly patients manage their own health conditions
* PEACE OF MIND
Here are some sobering statistics on Medication:
• The number one problem in treating illness today is patients’ failure to take prescription medications correctly, regardless of patient age
• 10% of all hospital admissions are the result of patients’ failure to take prescriptions medications correctly
• 23% of all nursing home admissions are due to patients failing to take prescription medications accurately
• At any given time, up to 59% of those on five or more medications are taking them improperly
• Approximately two-thirds of all patients fail to take any or all of their prescription medicines
Our Parata Max automatically labeling and filling vials in seconds. The machine's display lists each drug that is found in the mechanism, the quantity of pills remaining, and the quantity of pills that can be added. After capping each individual vial, the Parata Max drops off the completed prescription in the compartment for the initial of our patient's last name. This technology helps our Pharmacists spend more time with their patients!
© Chapman Pharmacy all rights reserved